In this Website Disclaimer we have used "we", “us” and “our” to refer to [Glass Solutions New Zealand Limited].
2. We provide this website as a service to the public and website owners. The information we provide on this website is provided to you in good faith. However, it is an introduction to the goods and services we provide only. The information we provide on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. While we will do our best to make sure that this website is available, we cannot guarantee that it will always be uninterrupted or that your access will be error-free, or that any files available for download will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
4. Our suppliers and us are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website.
5. The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update those materials.
6. Although this website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. We have not reviewed them and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the contents of any other website. Any links from us to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such third-parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by us, and we have not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
7. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of this website or materials on this website or on third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
2. Intellectual Property
1. The content of this website and all the materials available on it are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use this website or the materials available on it in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized by us or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from this website. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of this website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
3. Online Commerce
1. Certain sections of this website may allow you to purchase products and services online. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services except as expressly stated on this website.
2. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through this website. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. New Zealand law governs this website and Website Disclaimer.
2. We reserve the right to change this Website Disclaimer or to impose new conditions on use of this website, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Website Disclaimer on this website. By continuing to use this website after we post any such changes, you accept the Website Disclaimer, as modified.
3. These terms apply to any email marketing communications that we may send you.